ECU light on Pug 405 1.8glx

Hi,

My ecu light (orange transistor symbol) is coming on for 30 seconds or so from time to time but the car is driving as normal. I've downloaded the error code which is 52 'Lambda system control'

As the fault light goes off quite quickly, I'm tempted to think it is a minor short term fault and leave well alone. Should I be more concerned?

TIA

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin