Electric seat retro-fit [ 406 ]

Can electric front seats be retro-fitted,Are there any control boxes needed or will they operate from just connecting live + earth.Has anyone done this and encountered problems,?thanks.

Reply to
gollycrush

I've done it to a 405 and it was just a live and earth. The fixings were the same. I should think the 406 would be the same. Don't forget you have airbag connections under there as well. So if you're original seat has a side airbag, make sure the electric seat has it too, or the dash light will come on! The other way wouldn't matter.

Reply to
Nigel

Thanks for your comments.

Reply to