Engine stalling - see VIDEO - WWW.C4.SK

I have problems with stalling (idling) of engine on Citroen XSARA 1.4i Break. I made a webpage

there are some videos about my engine problems. Where is problem?

Reply to
Xsara and C4 via CarKB.com

In one of your videos there is a light flashing with what looks like an engine shape. On Peugeot's a similar light (orange and not flashing, but with the engine symbol) means that the computer has one or more error messages awaiting download. Your dealer, or many smaller repair shops, will have the necessary kit to download the messages and, hopefully, tell you what is wrong.

The only other thought I had is that there is obviously water coming from the exhaust and a possibility is that the head gasket has gone. Check for water in the oil or vice versa.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

Reply to
Chris

Please don't shout. It's really not necessary you know.

Ron Robinson

Reply to
R.N. Robinson

Reply to