Fault code reader for 2003 307 SW HDi 110

On recommendation from the supplier I bought a U381 reader. I had to return it because it turns out that my car is not EOBD2 compilant. Does anyone know of a reader that is pre-EOBD2 compatible.

Thanks

Richard

Reply to
Richard Swaby

I got one from Halfords made by Gunson years ago for my petrol pug.

Finding the correct one is as much about knowing which make and type of ECU your car has as well as the model/year etc. to get the interface correct. Gunsons website seems to be down at the moment but they used to detail them there and have downloadable manuals too. Good Luck

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin