Faulty CD changer ?

Hi, I have just purchased a used Peugeot 206 for my wife. It as a Blaupunkt factory fitted radio/cassette and a Clarion CD changer in the boot. The bloke I bought the car from sais that the radio and CD player hasn't worked for a while. I pulled out the head unit from the dash and disconnected the leads for the CD changer and the radio works fine. If I plug the cd changer back in the radio goes off again. The CD changer as definitely got a live feed to it because when I insert the 6cd cassette you can hear it whirring inside while it locates itself. The seperate display on the dash gives a reading 'CDC Out'. Any ideas why it's not working ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Alan

Reply to
Alan