Front seat removal

Can anyone tell me how to remove the drivers side seat without upsetting the air bag etc. Many Thanks Tony

Reply to
Tony Evans

Well, it possibly depends on which car, and you don't mention that, but to be safe I would disconnect the battery a few minutes before disconnecting the airbag. Normally though, it should be OK provided the ignition is off. If you have seat belt pretensioners, these are sometimes on the same loom under the seat, and will also have to be disconnected to remove the seat. Again, disconnect battery.

Reply to
Brian