front suspension of 406 estate

Can anyone confirm or repel from ones own experience that the front suspension of a 406 estate 3.0 liter is much weaker than that of a 2.0 liter fuel powered estate. The 3.0 liter is from 2002, the 2.0 liter from 1999 (model 2000)? I was a bit disappointed of the 3.0 liter roas behaviour compared to that of the 2.0 liter. Am I alone in this experience?

Reply to
Rudy

Its not weaker, it will be better, but the 3.0 has a lot more weight up front to deal with, which is gonna adversly effect the handling.

Reply to
Dan405

It shouldn't be but it does sit lower because of an uprated suspension system. Incidentally what tyres are you using. I've Pirelli which is a softer compound but gives a better grip.

Reply to
John Hollinshead