fs:tuning box

have a tuning box for sale it is for a 307 dt(110) but will fit the following peugeots

206 HDI èco 306 HDI 307 HDI 406 HDI 406 HDI 607 HDI 806 HDI Partner HDI Expert HDI Boxer 2.0 HDI Ranch HDI box increased my 307 from 110 to 136. increases torque through all the gears hasn't got any effect on fuel unless you have a heavy right foot anyone interested drop me a mail for price,etc cheers damian
Reply to
damian mc closkey