Fuel Consumption Problem on 206 Allure

Has anyone experienced exceptionally bad fuel consumption problems on a 206? I have a 2003 Peugeot 206 Allure which is basically the same as a Roland Garros or tarted up GLX but I am getting on average 200 miles before the warning light comes on asking for more fuel. On average I am managing 26 MPG yet Peugeot say there is nothing wrong and unless there is a leak then there is nothing they can do.

Has anyone any ideas?

Reply to
MO