Gear Stick Knob

I have a 1998 106 Independence...do the standard gear stick knobs screw off, or are they there for good? I noticed that the knob and the leathery bit covering the gear stick up, are all one...maybe this is the problem!!

Have bought a new one, but cannot get the old one off!! Anyone know?

Hales

Reply to
Hales

"Hales" wrote in message news:42287fc8$1 snipped-for-privacy@alt.athenanews.com...

Is the new one all shiny?

They arn't going to make the damn things easy to unscrew are they??? They unscrew, and it ain't easy.

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy