gearbox 405 td???

l have just had a new clutch and new clutch cablr fitted and after 10 miles l cannot change gear at all for 10 - 15 minates, does some-one know what this might be wronge its a 1983 gldt 1905cc. thank you my email adress if you want to contact me is snipped-for-privacy@aol.com or leave a message here. thank you

Reply to
wishmaster11

Sounds like the clutch cable may not have been fitted properly or has comme loose, first thing to check anyway. Had a similar problem after having clutch and cable replaced in old 405 GRi 1993. Towed someone shortly after and cable worked its way loose causing similar problem.

HTH

Reply to
Longshot