Getting a 307 Handbook - BIG Problem

Hi,

I have a 1.6 HDI and I seem to have lost a handbook when it was in for service!

Tried to get one early December and I got one with white cover, I told the garage the original one had a gold cover, but they said all was correct. After looking through it, I found it is the earlier book and does not have the 1.6HDI engine.

Asked garage to check (mid December) and they told me they had ordered the wrong one and the new one was not in stock. They told me to come back after Christmas. Went back early January and they said it was out of print come back end of January!

Just phoned and they said they are still not printed!!! I said I wanted to know WHEN I am likely to get it and the don't know!

I asked for a phone number/email of someone in Coventry and they said they did not have one (I understand they are printed in this country).

Can anyone give me details on contacts who will have information on supplying manuals please?

I have contacted another Peugeot agent who gave me the same story of woe.

I think I now know why I lost it during the service!

Reply to
Peter Hemmings

Are there no contact details on

?

Reply to
Brian

What do you need to know specific to 1.6 Hdi. Only reference in my hand book that is for 1.6 Hdi only is a picture of the engine compartment. Book is printed in EU all addresses and phone numbers are in France.

Reply to
agrofobik

Check it on ebay.You can buy it cheaper there!!

Reply to
Uniqueumar

You still have to be sure you are getting the right one.

Reply to
Brian