glow plugs

which make of diesel glow plugs are the best , ie they dont fail after 5 months of use

somebody did mention them on this group ages ago and the perils of buying cheap crap ones

thanks

Reply to
Jovan5

In message , Jovan5 writes

Bosch or Beru are the best , that's my opinion anyway :)

Reply to
J Norman

thanks

Reply to
Jovan5

Had good service from NGK in my father's 504 pickup. The OEM parts died after about 5 years. The NGKs have been going 10 years since.

Shame the ol' 504 is breaking up with rust. Mechanically brilliant after 15 years and 80k of short trips. Bodywork is shot - there's nothing left to weld patchs on to now!

Andy

Reply to
ZS