Gobsmacked

Yesterday I did a round trip of just over 400 miles, mostly dual carriageway and motorway and returned 54 mpg with the air con on, I am absolutely thrilled. The car is a 406 estate 110 on a 02 plate. I don't suppose you long time Pug drivers think this is anything special, but I think it is amazing, particularly as I was running at 60-70 mph most of the time.

Bryan

Reply to
Zoab