hand brake adjustment on a 306xsi /95 /mreg

can eney one tell me how to adjust the hand brake on my 306 eney help wold be great

Reply to
mi16paul

Are you sure the handbrake is the bit that needs adjusting? Quite often it is the failure of the self adjusters to take up wear in the shoes that make the handbrake travel excessive. NB this applies to rear drum brakes - you may have rear discs (?) and I have no experience of these.

hth

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin