Haynes Manuals for 306

Evening,

Hoping to draw on some experience here:

The latest Haynes manual available for a 306 seems to be dated to 1999. Certainly the last revision kicked off in '99, but does this book include this particular car, and material relevant to the HDi engines?

It seems odd that the books would be end dated with the first year of the last revision rather than the last year of production, but overall if that is the case i'll be happier to be able to obtain the book.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Cheers, Tom.

Reply to
Tom Hawley

I had a similar problem with my S reg 406. The manuals were up to R and T onward. In the event I had to have both because mine was a hybrid. Anyway, I found out by going to this site

then clicked on Contact Us and asked them which manual I required. Got an answer very quickly.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks