[HDI] Timing Belt Interval & Single or Twin Cam

Hi guys,

Can you tell me the interval for timnig belt replacement for the 406 HDI (90) 1999 T reg

The service book says "For timing belt replacement please refere to your dealer"

My local mechanic looked in his book, and it said 120,000 miles, that sounded too long for me.

I searched the internet and could not find it. I did find that the 1.4HDI interval is 260,000 Kms , so the 120,000 miles for the 2.0 could be realistic?

2nd, is the HDI 90 single or twin cam? I know the 2.2HDI is twin cam

Thanks guys

Reply to
David McKray

The 90 and 110 are single cam