Headlamp beam deflectors for Peugeot 205XE

Can anyone point me towards a diagram of where to stick the beam deflectors on a 1988 Peugeot 205 XE?(i.e. the stick on ones for use in France)

Reply to
Trevor

Have you tryed your m.o.t station they might be able to help you.

Reply to
Chris

No - running out of time ferry in 18 hrs

Reply to
Trevor

There must be some place near you that can help you find out?

Reply to
Chris

It's a sod isn't it. I've just spent 10 minutes trying to track this down with little success. THe best I could come up with is

(halfords q&a)

Reply to
malc

"Trevor" schreef in bericht news:2905d$48eba47d$50e5af86$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eurofeeds.com...

I hope you still read this before you leave... You don't need any special tape. Just use black electrical tape or stuff like that and cover the triangular part of your headlights. That's it...

Grtz, Eric B.

Reply to
pastis