Heating problem

Hi guys,

I have an 2001 Peugeot 406SW. 2.0 litre engine, automatic transmission and a/c. The problem is that even though I put the heater to maximum (30 degrees C) it blows hot air only from the dash. Cold air comes onto windscreen and to the legs. After being in the garage for 20 minutes suddenly the hot air came also to the legs and to the windscreen. THis lasted of course only until I drove back outside..the outside temp here is abt -5 to -10 C now. For some reason I think that the room temperature sensor has died. Any ideas where this sensr is located in the salon?

Thanks for all the help.

Martin@cold_406

Reply to
Martin Kukk