Help on right outside rearview mirror

Hello

Last week I was in Peugeot´s oficial shop trying to buy a new electric outside rearview mirror for right door.

The problem became when people on this shop told me that conector between rearview mirror and the car was different. The reason of that is that my car is an "old" model (98´s) and the new rearview mirror has that different conector. He told me that they can adapt the wires but with extra 60 euros value.

Can some of you inform me the wire schema in both sides of the conector (car and rearview mirror).

Thanks in advances.

Kind regards from Almeria, Spain

Reply to
Ambros