high temprature problem of cooling

dear sir hi I have peugeot 206 1.4 lit I have probleme in water temp when i ignition the engin the temp range is normal

+89 to +90 but when i a little driving temp incrase to +98 then after open the termostate gate dicrease to +93 and finaly when i driving to slope road with cooler A/C system (air condition) the temp increase over than +100 tell me all above is normal or not and what its solving methode

thanks a lote for your co oporations

Reply to
manouchehr.azad