how do a sort the timing on my pug 106?

i have just changed the head gasket on my 106 1.1xr 1993 and now i need to know the timins settings can sum1 help me plz asap as at the moment i have no car :cry:

Reply to
Fezzy

get cam on tdc and bottom set to where the timing marks are then put belt on. and your timing should be spot on, dont start the car when u put the belt on just turn it over with a spanner or by hand just incase the timing is still out.and you hit the tops of your pistons with the valves. GOOD LUCK FROM CHRIS ADDLESTONE SURREY..

Reply to
Chris