I remember what haynes manual were for

Hi all I remember the good old days when a Haynes manual covered everything - now we are being short changed. £14:99 for what? half a story 'at that'.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

You think you have problems. The manual cover 406's up to R and from T onwards. My 406 is an S reg HDI 110. I rang Haynes and they told me that I need to buy both books, one for the engine/transmission and the other to cover the rest of the car.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

Now I know what happened to my "S" V6

Reply to
John Hollinshead

Reply to
Yuting Wan

Hello,

True, but reading technical French may not be easy. RTA's are quite good, just it's B&W photos, not really easy to see, sometimes.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T