Imports

Is there anywhere I can check whether a Pug 206 is an import or not, been offered a metallic aluminium 206,1.4 s ,5 dr with air con for £9k ,£1300 below dealer price. They've guaranteed its not a import but ...........

(_8(|)

If it is an import the registration document (V5) will not have the words - New at first registration?

Reply to
brian

car supermarkets do often uncut the dealer. they don't make the same high profit. the reg document will say if it's an import ie. first registered in...... what's the problem even if it is. same warranty in europe and if it's uk spec so what. you save £1300. Not all pugs are make in the UK anyway.

Reply to
SimonDS

Hello,

Sure ! According to my documents (which I trust), only some 206s are made in UK.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Thanks for your time replying, the reason I ask is, every garage I've been to, first question asked is 'Is it an import ' when I've asked for a trade-in quote. Bit paranoid i suppose..........

Phil

Reply to
(_8(|)