Instrument panel cover on peugeot 205

Hello, As a dedicated 205 owner I was wondering whether it is a simple job to gain access to the instrument panel on the dashboard, by removing the plastic "see-through" cover. I can find no obvious way in! and I don't want to create a big problem.

My clock has malfunctioned, the hour hand has gome slack and I hoped to investigate,

Thanks in anticipation

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Woods

no easy way, speedo went on mine, take off heater knobs (pull off) take of plastic traingle above heaters, should become apparent from there. hardest part is getin top of steering rack cover back on due to two huge bulb type fittings, worth the effort though.

Reply to
opo