Intermittent A/C

Hi

I have had my Air Conditioning leak tested and re-gassed. However, it is very intermittent. It switches itself on and off frequently. sometimes it may come on for a few seconds, other times it will remain on for a few minutes.

Of course, i do not have it on the AUTO otherwise this would be expected!! When the A/C turns off the fan remains running but with warm air!!

Is this some form of loose electrical connection??

TIA Oli

Reply to
Oli

sounds like you are low on gas mate you may have a leak they didnt spot did they put dye in the system cos if so they will be able to find it now its gone faulty again

Reply to
mindwipe

I had this problem on my 1995 405. It turned out to be the connector to the pressure switch on the dryer on the left hand side of the radiator. I just pulled/pushed the connector a few times and all was well again.

HTH

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin