LCD display

I was charged 80 euro for a new radio/clock LCD display unit for Peugeot Partner. Isn't this expensive?

Reply to
Linea Recta

if that was at a Peugeot dealer, thats the equivalent of having got away 'scot free', I'd have thought

Reply to
only_me

"only_me" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

Would you explain this expression please?

Reply to
Linea Recta

What it means is for a peugeot dealer thats cheap they usually charge at least double what a normal garage would charge.

Reply to
lee405

Yup - quoted me £365 for a Peugeot 306 instrument panel and that's just for the part!

David Hearn

Gosh, and I thought it to be expensive... It's only the small rectangular display in the middle on the dashboard. The lighting of the figures started going out randomly. First they tried replacing the backlight bulbs and cleaned a connector with contact spray, but the display still kept interrupting randomly. Anyway, good to know this is "cheap".

Reply to
Linea Recta

No you were right it is expensive. It's just less expensive than you might imagine.

Reply to
malc