looking for alloy rims 306

Hi,

Im looking for alloy rims for peugeot 306 because they seem to fit to my car. I have actually 7x14 ET10 I need 7x15 or 7x16 with ET10 up to ET 14 I could use 6,5x?? with ET up to 16

any hints, where i can get an overview of all rims, that are actually to buy ?

Thanks Robert

Reply to
robert.loecken

Peugeot 205, 309, 405, 106, 306, and 406 all use the same 4 x 108, ET15(ish) fitting, as do all none-huge Citroens of the same era. Centre-bore hole is

65.1mm.

What car is yours ? Peugeot/Citroen wheel-fitment is unique !

Reply to
Nom

My Car is a MAKO V8. A kind of Ford Capri, but a Mustang Rear-axle and a don't know front-axle ... got a lot of problems getting parts for it :-)

Reply to
robert.loecken

Well if you just want a set of Peugeot alloys, then they're available from any Alloy Wheel Supplier in Europe.

Be aware that the fitment was changed slightly for the 206 and 307 - the offset was modified to ET25.

Good luck :)

Reply to
Nom