looking for parts and info resources US

I'm looking for 505 Parts and info resources in the US. I live in eastern Oregon and have 2 505 S turbo diesels I'm looking to put back in running condition. I have some odds and ends parts from 504 and 505 Diesels. I will probably end up turning what I have into 1 good rig and disassembling and storing the left over parts.

I tried to sell the whole works for parts, not much interest around here.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, tmHatter

Reply to
Anon

Hi,

Have you tried Peugeot Motors of America ? Here are their coordinates : Peugeot motors of America, Inc. snipped-for-privacy@peugeotusa.net Address : Overlook at Great Notch, 150 Clove Rd, Little Falls 07424, New Jersey Phone : (1) 973 812 44 44 Fax : (1) 973 812 21 48

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Thanks I'll give them a try.

tmHatter