Manual (or at least tyre pressures) for Peugeot 205 XE

Any one know where I could download a manual for a Peugeot 205 XE D reg 1988 Peugeot XE petrol?

If not then what should the tyre pressures be?

Reply to
Trevor

Hi,

It should be written on a sticker on the door pillar, or on the driver's door (add them 0.3 bar - 4.5PSI). From memory, we're talking about pressures in the 2-2.2 bars range (30-33PSI).

HTH,

-- G.T

Reply to
G.T

Right thanks - however there'll be 20 years of grime on it, bit I've always guessed at around 32 .

Reply to
Trevor

If you go to

or another tyre manufacturers site then look up your car it'll tell you the pressures.

Reply to
malc

Oops. that was a spectacularly bad guess at a website's address.

is where Dunlop Tyres hang out. The pressure guide is here

Pressure Guide Bolt Torque 90nm Rim Size (front) 5.5 x 13 Rim Size (rear) 5.5 x 13 Normal Load (front) 2.0bar Normal Load (rear) 2.0bar

Reply to
Phil Cook

Yes well, do I have to do all the work? I like to encourage a little independance in people :-)

Reply to
malc