MECHANIC WANTED: Cheshire Area - Peugeot 205 - Either fix headgasket or swap for 106 or other TU series engine

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend (or is actually one who wants the work!) a garage/mechanic who can either fix my headgasket or perform an engine swap of some description (either like-for-like with lower mileage or a TU series engine from a 106/Saxo etc).

This needs to be done ASAP so if you can source me an engine (or failing that, if no-one can just fix my headgasket etc) then please reply with timescale and approx price.

Replies to group please.

Cheers, Matt

Reply to
Matt