Metric tires???? Aurgh!

What's the deal? My daughters Peugeot 505 STI has metric tires and the local boys are telling us $2550 each IF we can find them!! Are they serious? Surely not! Someone PLEASE help! Any input appreciated!!

Reply to
Jim Frogge

Opps! $250.00 each

Reply to
Jim Frogge

for that price you can get her alloy rims and goodyears

Reply to
Marc

Hello,

Possibly (I'm quite sure they are) some Michelin TRX series, metric tyres. Not many cars had them, some Citroëns, some Pugs (indeed, I thought only

505V6 had them). Not common tyres, very expensive.

My better advice would be to buy a set of rims and to fit "real" tyres. Even in the US, I guess radial tyres are required.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T