Mi16 Conversion Power Steering Help Please!

Hi everyone,

I?m just about to attempt a mi16 conversion on my J Reg Phase-2 205

1.9 GTi. After preparing myself as best I can with everything I need, I suddenly had a query regarding the power steering. My 1.9 currently has it, but on the Mi16 engine, the power steering connection appears to be on the opposite side of the engine (the pump was missing from the mi16 engine when I bought it). Question is, will my power steering pump work on the mi16 engine? If so, is it possible to connect it on the correct side?

Sorry for waffling on but any help would very appreciated!

Cheers

Reply to
deejay_suave