More HDI Woes

Fitted new lift pump 8th november, problems with car all week, bad starting ETC , anyway went to start it this morning , Nothing, so I thought I bet it's the fuel pump relay acting up, checked supply with volt meter at pump connection that was ok ..... now I found my new pump has seized up after taking it back out and testing it, phoned Peugeot told them about it ,they say it's probably dirty fuel in tank , ( fuel is clean ) now i've had to buy another pump at 170 Quid while I await a warranty claim on the failed pump !!!!! anyone else had problems with HDI fuel lift pumps? My last car a Zantia with the 2.1 diesel ran 6 years and never ever let me down, Modern technology get's worse every day A very pi***d off 406 owner :(

Reply to
Johno