Multi Changer Clarion in 407

I have had a Multi Changer Clarion 6 CD Changer fitted as an extra, when inserting a disc in the single slot the track listings appear but when putting the same cd into the Clarion Multi Changer this doesn't show? Is this right or is there a configuration problem?

TIA

Jason

Reply to
Jason

I think the multi-cd changer does not support CD-TEXT, that is the problem!

Sorry...

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy