my 206 (automatic gear) has a strange problem

Hi Everybody,

For two days , i have had a strange problem with my 206 xr . (automatic gear)

After driving sometime ( about 30 min.) , if i stop than try to go on , the car does not move! Akthough the gear is in D(rive) position , it behaves as if it is N(otr) . Tying to change gear (d-3-2-1) has no effect. The car stucks. Today i went to the service , and showed them the problem and left the car . Afternoon , when i returned back , they told me they found nothing!!!. I suggested them to test the car together as we did this morning. But no problem occurred.Then i got the car , left the service and returned home .( 45. min. travel from the service.) But during this course , it occurred again.It is very annoying especially if you are in the traffic hell of the city that i live in. I dont know what this is. This is normal. But it seems very strange to me that the service also does not know.

Is there anyone who can help me? Kind Regards, hope

Reply to
utkanbir

if you turn off the engine and restart does it clear the fault?

Reply to
Mindwipe

No it is not. After som eresearch in newsgroup , i have found that sişmiliar problem was solved by replacing some type of pressure solenoid. But i dont know anything about this.

Regards, hope

Reply to
utkanbir