navigation system user-survey

I am a post graduate researcher at the University of Nottingham in the UK. This questionnaire forms part of a wider study into driver behaviour conducted by myself and my colleagues.

If you use any type of in-vehicle navigation system, I would appreciate it if you could follow the link below and answer a short questionnaire regarding navigation system user behaviour and preferences.

The questionnaire is very short (it should only take 5 to 10 minutes to complete). Research in this area is only in its infancy, and there are many gaps in the current literature, it is hoped this questionnaire will be a start in filling some of these gaps.

Once the results have been analysed, I will provide a link from this forum to a results summary so that interested participants may have a look. Alternatively, please email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk and I will provide them to you by email.

Many thanks

Nick Forbes Postgraduate researcher University of Nottingham

Reply to
Nikatnott

Nick

If you can't be bothered to write a survey that is not browser specific then I'm not going to run up a non preferred browser just to answer it. You might have guess that webpage designers who arrogantly think users will only use the same browser as they happen to like really piss me off.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I was going to send my info in, it's the missus with a Shell road map and a lot of screaming as we approach junctions. But if it won't work in Nets Cape, I'll not bother ;-)

jim.

Reply to
djimbo