Navtech software seimens 406 ver

Anyone have copy of navtech France / europe, can supply one of UK 2003 spring.

Reply to
JPUK

Hi Looking for the same navtech disc myself {406 GTX Estate 2003}. Does CD burning work, thought the Rom Drive searched for a hidden Siemens key ? >>

Orion

Reply to
orion

Hello,

Worthes a try ! Try to make a copy of your disc, and tell us if you want to know. Sorry if it sounds agressive to you, but I don't have GPS on my car (205), so I can't say. Perhaps a good, well-know test with CloneCD for example would show something...

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

copying works fine but remember that when you use a new version cd of a country you CAN'T use any other older cd's no more! the system changes it self so much that it wont see any older versions no more so, when you have UK 2002 and now you get france 2003 it wont be able to read the uk2002 anymore....

Reply to
axl

"axl" a écrit dans le message de news:403b8587$0$569$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xsall.nl...

Are you sure of that? At the beginning of this Guidance System on Peugeot Car's, each time you inserted a CDROM in the player, the softwares (Display and Guidance Unit) where update, even if it was in fact a downgrade... Is this problem corrected? If Yes, there is no major modification on Map information on CDROM so you can use the previous CDROM (but not a 5 years old one...). If No, your display may go back to initial state, loosing some features like new language or modified menus. Is there any one to confirm or not my answer?

Regards

Reply to
R1

well i have tried it; for a customer we supplied a new cd for benelux

2003-2 but he had some other cd;s from 2002 of different countries and those wouldnt work no more after useing the new benelux cd. after consulting peugeot helpdesk they also confirmed that it was no error . (well the customer blaimed our salesperson for not telling him this lil catch and made our company replace the other cd's for free...well in a way he was right)
Reply to
axl

Orion

Reply to