need brake pipe thread details

Hi folks,

just about to renew the rear axle mounts on the wifes 306. I need to disconnect the brake pipe at each side (comes from the front of the car and connects to the flexi hose feeding the pipe into the cylinder).

I want to pick up a couple of short pipes to hammer flat so that I can stick them on to avoid fluid loss. So, does anyone know the thread type / size / etc for the flexi hose at the back ?

Cheers,

Craig

Reply to
craig

I wanted to do it without disconnecting the pipes, but I reckoned that the distance I would need to lower the axle to get the front mounts out would put alot of strain on the pipes. But if you've done it then I will definitely consider this option!

Thanks,

Craig

Reply to
craig