Need help, 2003 peugeot soft top wont go up just beeps

Peugeot 206 i dont think the top is all the way down but i am unsure.. is there any way to put the top up by hand ? and also does anyone know how to rreset the service indicator ?

Reply to
roger

Hi,

I'm pretty sure these two things are in the manual. The service indicator reset is in, for sure. I'll give -and that will be the last time- how to reset it. Ignition off, push and keep the tripcounter button. Turn ignition to position 2 (the last one before running starter motor). The counter will count from 10 downto 0. It will then show =0, then the new service interval. Turn ignition off and then start as usual if you need so.

Regards,

-- G.T

Reply to
G.T