New clutch Pug 205 gti

I had a new clutch fitted the other day.

I've had a badly worn clutch for a long time and can't remember how the clutch is supposed to feel.

It seem to begin to bite about half way up, then full engages close to the top.

This may be normal, but it seems to engage fully a little late. Is this typical of a new clutch?

Someone told me that there are two types of clutches: the push clutch, and the pull clutch. Can anyone tell me the difference between these two types of clutch.

Thanks

Ps. Good feel at the peddle, no slipping

Reply to
species8350