New roof on the CTi: I've done it!

Hi,

if there are any people around who are thinking about replacing the outer layer of the cabriolet roof of the 205, go for it. It is not that hard of a job. Took me less than a weekend, including patching up the inner layer where it was cut. Looks like a whole new car now! I can also recommend a dealer in germany who sends out the roofs for a very reasonable price (less than 500 EUR incl. glue and shipping for the cotton-fabric, not vinyl).

Bye,

Norman

Reply to
Norman Anthes