No power

We to start my 306 TD(98) but it shown no sign of any power all lights and clock went off as I turned the key. Check the fuses which where all ok but then the car started fine. Has anyone had the same problem.

Reply to
Edwards

Have you checked the security of the Battery terminals and made sure they have a decent coating of petrolium jelly?

Nick.

Reply to
Nick (UK)

If you've never renewed the battery by now it will be "goosed" mine died the day before my summer hols. It was 5 years old. Check if the red cut off switch has been activated. Money's on the battery.

Reply to
John Hollinshead

check all the earth leads make sure they are all connected to the body work and if necessary remove clean and replace, my 306 did the same thing tho it also stopped while we were going. My guess is a faulty earth..

Reply to
The Question Asker