Offside brake light not working

I have a 1999 peugeot 3.0L 406 coupe, my offside stop light doesn't light up when the brake pedal is pressed , I've replace what looked like a good bulb, but to no avail. The nearside bulb is behaving as it should.

Any ideas of suggestions gratefully received..

..Tony

Reply to
Tony

MICHAEL ROCHE

Hi mate on your vehicle your braking lights circuit is via two fuses i think off the top of my head they are f11 and 12 in the bh28 (sorry passenger compartment fuse box) but don't hold me to it!! ,i think you may well find one blown .all the best mark

Reply to
MARK B peugeot m.t. via CarKB.com

"" wrote: > I have a 1999 peugeot 3.0L 406 coupe, my offside stop light > doesn't > light up when the brake pedal is pressed , I've replace what > looked > like a good bulb, but to no avail. The nearside bulb is > behaving as it > should. > > Any ideas of suggestions gratefully received.. > > ...Tony

Hi, Tony The quality of the bulb holder in Peugeots leaves a lot to be desired, breaking up with the heat from the bulb. The bulb holder carrier is not sold seperately and was about £40 for my car. So hope its not that. T.

Reply to
Tonyh