Oil Leak - top of cylinder head diesel engine

I have a Peugeot with a 1.9 non turbo diesel engine (D9B). Oil breather pipe has been replaced but I still am getting oil collecting round the injectors. Not a lot and the problem went away for a period (approx 300 miles) when I cleaned around that area with gunk.

I have changed the engine oil recently but the discharged stuff is discoloured - ie old. Any ideas anyone

TIA

Reply to
Martin

Rocker cover gasket?

Reply to
sPONiX

thanks for the reply

Not the gasket. I'll try the gunk approach again. Don't know how long it had a spray of oil from the breather pipe. Not familiar with diesel engines!

Reply to
Martin