oil light

On a 405 pug dos it have a oil light that comes on when the key is turned. i looked at mine and i dont have one that lights up so i removed all the dash and looked for a bulb, did not find one at all all i found was a few bulbs that need to be replaced, which i done,so if anybody knows the reply to this please let me know .and i can let the person know. from chris addlestone,

Reply to
Chris

You should have an oil light. If there is no bulb holder holder nick one from somewhere less critical.

Reply to
Phil Cook

but we took all the bulbs out and the sun was shinning though the windscreen and we could not find a hole that shows a oil light.

Reply to
Chris

So no body knows where a oil light is on a pug 405?i have had a look and cant find it at the top of the dash where all the other lights are.or is it the small one down with the temp gauge.

Reply to
Chris

My 1996/7 405TD has the oil light between the rev counter and speedo, there is a large oval STOP, and below that is........... OIL,,,BAT,,,BRAKE,

HTH Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

we have had all the dash out and removed the bulbs and shone a light in each hole but NO oil light hole showed up so this one is a puzzle to me.

Reply to
Chris

What year is your 405 Chris, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

1992 on a k plate.just looking in the owners hand book and have found out it is very low down from the batt warning light.
Reply to
Chris

RTFM then!!!!

Reply to