[OT] Where to find Clarion headunit parts ?

Hi there,

Today a friend of mine told me she wanted to find the bit of wiring to connect her CD changer to her headunit. The trick is it was installed into her previous car, but she didn't get the wiring back. So she has the headunit, the changer and a tiny (15" or so) cable to tie them together... Not enough to get the changer into the boot.

Headunit is an Alpine 9272MS, changer 5952Z. She's looking for a cheap place, of course she's in France but buying abroad shouldn't be a problem. BTW, no handbook and no way to download it on the web (too old to be listed on Alpine's website, won't pay US$15 to download one).

Has anyone any idea ?

Regards, G.T

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Try ebay

I simply went to ebay.com and typed in "cable for Alpine CD stacker"...and found 38 items that fit that description. Also try an American internet based company claled
They have lots of stuff and they're cheap. Thanks, Dan.

Reply to
tricky4000