p 306 TD

ive got 2 problems with my 306 td

  1. The car is fine when only me is sitting in it. when i carry passengers the back of the car rubs the wheels and it literaly will not move. the shocks are fine but it wont take any weight. i brought it to a garage and a guy told me that all he can do is raise the back of it up so it will look ridicoulus and will not handle correctly but at least it can take the weight. i have over size wheels 17 (it should be 16) on it but that shouldnt cause them to rub should it??? there is about a 3 inch gap from the wheel to the bottom of the car when no one is sitting in it, but as soon as someone sits in it it sinks. did i just but a piece of the titanic?
  2. where can i get the radio code from. i have the manual but i cannot find it anywhere on the manual. stupid me decided to play around with the fuses and took the one for the radio out.

While im here... The turbo seems intermittent some times it kicks at 3000 revs other times not.

Reply to
enda306td
  1. change the tyres to 195/45 if 16inch wheels. any bigger will rub
  2. the original dealer will have the code
  3. check the hoses for leaks especially the one near the intercooler
Reply to
SimonDS