P406 brakes

I need to change brakes (discs too) on my 406 2.0e ST. Do You have something to recomand?

Reply to
KRle

I used Brembo discs cheap and good..

Gr Aat

"KRle" schreef in bericht news:dsni6p$aq4$ snipped-for-privacy@ss405.t-com.hr...

Reply to
Aat

If you want uprated kit, then I can recommend EBC

Get a pair of their Turbogroove discs, and a set of Greenstuff pads.

Note that Greenstuff are NOT suitable for anything quick or heavy - you should use Redstuff Ceramic instead, or even Yellowstuff R (I've got these on my 210bhp 406 Coupe and they're great). A 2.0 406 is slow and not particularly heavy though, so I'd just stick with the Greenstuff - it's unlikely you'll be able to get enough heat into the pads to make the best use of the Red and Yellow.

Reply to
Nom

where did you obtain them from?

Reply to
Marc Amsterdam

In Haarlem the Netherlands about a ? 100,- and they were ventilated discs for the 1,8 16v.

Greetz Aat

"Marc Amsterdam" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Aat