P406 HDI 110 hp error code P0235!?!?!

Greeting

Before about two weeks I noticed that my car (P406 2.0 HDI 110ks) poor traction, ie when the number of turns cross the 2000 rpm and the turbo should withdraw it does not happen, but the car pulls along the road as a regular diesel, and with a very smoky! I did not care because I was the regular service. Since I've had regular service and change the front brake linings made himself, with a first class parts, the test ride I noticed that the symptoms remained the same.

I observe the diagnosis error P0046 (general error, Turbo / Super Charger Boost Control Solenoid Circuit Range / Performance) and P374C (special fault of the producer) is unknown. After removing and cleaning elektroventila above, review the corresponding hoses and reset errors from the ECU was followed by a trial run, which was not satisfactory, the same symptoms.

Reassessment and new diagnostic code P0235 (turbocharger Boost Sensor A Circuit Malfunction), "AutoData" tells me that the possible problems in electric valve turbocharged MAF sensor, which is only now that the bug can not delete it but again repeated. Cleaned the MAF sensor (spray degreasing and contact spray) all elements of the sensor as a whole (without wire break and teperaturni sensor bright and clean) returned to the place again and the same! I disconnect the intake hose from the MAF sensor immediately to exclude the possibility obstruction intake but also the only one to drain the branch that it is obstruction?

The readout parameters in idle: intake-pressure 99-100 kPa MAF-14.5 g / s RMP-820 rpm

I'm no longer smart, what do about this?

Does anyone know what the course and in any way to make the verification system of intake, turbo and exhaust?

Thanks to all the information and advice

Reply to
Klaus

Google " error p0325" Common fault code for many different cars - should give you some clues. Check EGR -exhaust gas recirculation valve too.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin